CRDB Bank issues Bidii Loans to SMEs to enable them meet their needs for Working Capital and Investments requirements. The loans are designed to support the entrepreneurial initiatives of businesses in Tanzania by providing working capital and investment loans.
Bidii Working Capital Loans:
Bidii Working Capital Loans provide cash to meet businesses' day to day financial obligations such as purchase of raw materials and merchandise for resale.
Bidii Loans are suitable for SMEs because:
- The Bank allows flexible repayment periods ranging from 3 to 12 months.
- Customers can borrow between Tshs. 1 million and Tshs. 300 million. so they are sure to get an amount that is sufficient to meet the financial obligations of the businesses
- Interest rates are competitive and affordable.
- Customers have free access to a Relationship Manager to assist with banking needs.
- Customers will also get free business advisory services and a reference book (SME Toolkit).
Bidii Investment Loans:
Bidii Investment Loans will enable businesses to purchase capital items such as machinery and equipment. Loan amount ranges between Tshs 1 million and Tshs 300 million and can be repaid in a period of between 3 to 5 years.
Low interest charged on Bidii Loans makes it affordable to most Small and Medium Sized Enterprises. A dedicated Relationship Manager will assist the customer with banking transactions and business advice when needed.
When applying for Bidii Loans the SME should meet the following requirements:
- Applicant age must be at least 18 years.
- The business must have been in operation for at least 3 years.
- The business must have operated an account with CRDB Bank for a period of not less than 3 months.
Documents to be submitted when applying for Bidii Loans:
For Bidii Loans, applicants are required to bring the following documents:
- Business license
- Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN)
- Tax Clearance Certificate
Other documents will depend on the level of business. Contact Branch Directors/Managers or SME Relationship Managers at any CRDB Bank branch.