Types of Loans:
- General purpose (personal effects, computer purchase, festivals, insurance premium payment, house rent payment etc)
- Housing loans
- Car loans
- Education Loans
1. Eligible employers
- Private and Public Limited Liability Companies,
- Government Institutions and Agencies,
- Corporations and Parastatals (For Profits),
- CRDB Corporate customers
2. Eligible Borrowers
- Age: Between 18 and 60 years.
- Salary: Net salary of > Tshs 200,000 per month
- Nationality: Tanzanians and foreigners with residence and working permits.
- Confirmed permanent employment contract;
- Confirmed long-term employment contracts of one (1) year and/or
- Current Monthly salary slips
1. General requirements (applicable to all types of loans)
- Employment Contract/Letter
- Passports, Residence & Working Permits (applicable to non citizen).
- Letter from employer
- Salary slips (recent 6 months).
2. Specific requirement (applicable to specific types)
Education Loans: Schedule of payment of fees, Confirmed admission to the course in question from the respective university or institute.
Car Loan: Proforma invoice of the motor vehicle to be purchased
- For construction; a copy of the Title, a copy of site plan, building permit and estimates approved by an engineer/quantity surveyor( Bills of Quantities-BOQ).
- For house purchase; copy of sales agreement, copy of the Title of the house to be purchased.
- For renovation/repair and alteration, a copy of the Title, a copy of estimates approved by an engineer.