|Tender Advertisement 2|
CRDB BANK PLC
INVITATION FOR TENDER FOR INDEPENDENT SYSTEM REVIEW CONSULTANCY SERVICE
SECTION 1: INVITATION FOR INDEPENDENT POST IMPLEMENTATION OF BANKING SYSTEMS REVIEW CONSULTANCY SERVICE
2. Tendering will be conducted through the CRDB Bank internal Procurement Procedures and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Bank’s policies.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and / or inspect the Tendering documents at the Office of Manager Administration and General Services located at 2nd Floor, CRDB Head Office,
4. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be published by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 3 above and upon payment of a non – refundable fee of Tzs. 150,000/=. Payment should be by Banker’s cheque or cash deposited to CRDB Bank Account Number 01S7000050000.
5. All tenders in one original plus one copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain sealed envelopes must be delivered to the address shown; on or before 12.00 hours local time on Wednesday 12th October, 2012. All tenders clearly marked TENDER Number 17/ 2012 . Should be addressed to the MANAGING DIRECTOR, CRDB BANK PLC. P.O. BOX 268, DAR ES SALAAM; to reach him not later than 12th October, 2012 at 12.00 Hrs. local time.
6. All Tenders should be deposited in the Tender Box on the 2nd Floor, CRDB Head Office, along
7. Tenders will be opened in public on same date at 14.30 Hours and in the presence of Tenderer’s representatives who choose to attend the opening at CRDB Head Office Conference Room situated on the 4th Floor on Wednesday 12TH October, 2012 at 14.30 Hours.
8. Late tenders, portion of tenders, electronic tenders, tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
The Bank that listens