CRDB BANK PLC
INVITATION FOR TENDER ON RUNNING CRDB BANK STUDENTS BUSES PROJECT
SECTION 1: INVITATION FOR RUNNING CRDB BANK BUSES FOR STUDENT
Each student bus has the capacity of carrying 65 seated students.
The Bank intends to donate one or more of the buses to any school which is interested and capable of operating the student’s buses to alleviate the transport problem that faces primary and secondary school students of the respective school and any other students who may be on route.
We are therefore inviting applications from any reputable public schools that wish to manage one or more of the five buses. The interested applicant should provide business plan showing how the buses will be operated.
2. Tendering will be conducted through the CRDB Bank internal Procurement Procedures and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Bank’s policies.
3. Interested Schools may obtain further information at the Department of Marketing, Research and Customer services located at 7th Floor, CRDB Head Office, P. O. Box 268, Dar es Salaam. Telephone No. 2112113. Fax No. 2112113 from 09.00 to 16.30 Hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on Public Holidays.
4. Application with Business Plans (Tenders) should be deposited in the Tender Box on the 2nd Floor, CRDB Head Office, along Azikiwe Street, Office Accommodation Scheme Building, Opposite New Post Office, P. O. Box 268, Dar es Salaam.
5. The sealed tenders will be opened in public on same date at 14.30 Hours and in the presence of School representatives who choose to attend the opening at CRDB Head Office Conference Room situated on the 4th Floor on Wednesday 17TH October, 2012 at 14.30 Hours.
8. Late Applicants and electronic Application will not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
The Bank that listens